Friday, January 30, 2015

What I'm Loving Friday

What I'm Loving Friday

What I'm loving Friday!

1.) American Sniper : The hubs took me on a date last night to see it and although it's sad in certain parts, it's an overall really great movie!

2.) Hand Scrub: Someone in my building left some pretty sweet Lemon Lavender Homemade Hand Scrub in the bathroom and my hands are absolutely loving it!

3.) SnapChat: So, in December, I decided to download this app in order to communicate better and more often with my younger siblings who use it often. In the past week, I've communicated more using this than texting with my siblings and friends who I don't talk to as much as I used to. I even convinced Mr. J to download it!

4.) Zulily: Been stalking Zulily a lot (pretty much everyday) for deals on little girls apparel and recently they have had some really great deals on purses for ladies that I scooped up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment